We took a bus down Friday night. On Saturday we went to see the castle and the Queen's palace. When we were in Edinburgh in July, it was pouring rain and the view from the castle was not good. It was extremely foggy. The Queen was also in residence at the palace so we couldn't tour it. The view from the castle was much clearer this time and we enjoyed our palace tour. The first picture below is the front of the castle and the next two are views from the castle.
Saturday night we went to see the movie Jumper and had a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant. Sunday we went to a church that our pastor recommended. It was very similar to the church we attend. We also went to an art museum and the Scottish Museum. We headed home Monday morning. It was a nice, relaxing weekend. I do have to laugh at the way we hop on buses now like it is nothing. We took different buses all around Edinburgh with no problem.
I reached the 8 month mark of my pregnancy this week. I asked Jason to take a picture and was shocked when I saw it. My bump looks huge! If you look at the 27 week picture on the previous post there in quite a difference. Part of it is the type of shirt in this photo. Part of it is that the photo is closer up. But I guess the bottom line is my bump is definitely bigger!!!
7 1/2 weeks to go...and more growing to do!




2 comments:
Glad you had the chance to get out and enjoy Edinburgh. It looked like the weather was lovely. Was it cold? You look great, though you're right. That's a big difference between the two pics. I know you're so excited about the baby. I can't wait to hear more.
Oh Erin, I love the picture. You look great and I love the baby bump! 7 1/2 weeks to go, wow, you have got to be thrilled. I am only at 17 weeks and it seems like it is taking forever. Did time seem to fly with you being pregnant or take forever? Did you find out what you are having or are you letting it be a secret. We find out March 3rd!!
Post a Comment