Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 01, 2008

New Pic

Ok, so the more I looked at the picture from the previous post, the more I disliked it. It makes me look huge! Jason says I'm just pregnant. But there are outfits that flatter the bump and those that don't. And that one didn't!

So here is a better pic. The red shirt will not be worn again.



We move into our new flat next weekend. It will be nice to get settled and finally get things ready for baby. Stay tuned for pics of the new place.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Wow, you're right. There is a big difference between the two pics. So where is your new flat? I hope the moving goes well.

Anonymous said...

Erin I think you look great in either top. Glad you will soon have a place for the baby and all his/her things. Love Grandma

Unknown said...

You are BEAUTIFUL!! I wish I could rub that cute little tummy!!!Love You Guys. Your new place looks great!