Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Snow, Snow, and more Snow

It started snowing last Friday and continued until Tuesday afternoon. The funny thing was, though it snowed for 5 days, we only accumulated about an inch. It just wasn't cold enough to stick. It would snow for a while, then the sun would come out, and then it would snow some more. We may get more tonight and tomorrow. No Spring weather yet for us!


Here is a picture of the building our flat is in. The last time I posted it wouldn't let me add this one. It is an old church building.

1 comment:

Barb said...

hey, I recognize the scenery in both of those pictures! Now I can truly picture where your new flat is. The snow is pretty, at least on the ground. My friend Amie wasn't so thrilled with it though, especially on Easter.