Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Pics of Andrew

We came home from the hospital on Thursday afternoon. I have to say that our hospital experience was great. The midwives that took care of us were wonderful.

These are pictures from our 2nd day in hospital.



On day 3, Andrew was sporting his OU outfit. Daddy was so proud. It is a little big at this point.


This was a moment I had to capture...Andrew helping Daddy with his reading.


On Friday we took Andrew for a walk. It was a beautiful, sunny day. He seemed to enjoy it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Erin, Jason and Andrew!!
He is so precious. We are so happy for you. Thanks for the pictures and stories.
We love you, (Great) Aunt Nell, Duane and Shelby

Sarahb said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful boy. I am so happy for the three of you.

Anonymous said...

He is fantastic! Don't you just love your baby boy. I know I love mine!! I am so happy for your family and don't know anyone who deserves happiness as much as you. Love you! Stay in touch Chrissy, Bobby, and Blake Boyd