One never knows what life holds, and this is certainly true in a foreign country. Below you will find some comments and pictures from our latest adventures. Enjoy.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
My creative side
I decided a few days ago to experiment with some black and white photos. I was very pleased with some of the shots. A few came out a little blurry but I kept them anyway because of Andrew's cute expressions.
Congratulations, guys! Sorry I haven't checked your blog sooner. An April Fool's baby--how fun. He is very cute. I know you are having a great time. Hopefully you are getting some sleep.
3 comments:
so sweet!
Congratulations, guys! Sorry I haven't checked your blog sooner. An April Fool's baby--how fun. He is very cute. I know you are having a great time. Hopefully you are getting some sleep.
Congratlations Jason and Erin! Andrew is adorable, looks like a little angel.
Lori
Post a Comment