Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Introducing . . .

Andrew Connor Maston

Born at 1:52 am on the 1st of April
Weighing 6 lbs 11 oz
No height measurement yet (this will be down when we leave the hospital)

Mom and baby are doing great. He slept all day, and mom slept a few hours. (Dad is doing well too.)


We will give more details when we return home.

No, this is not an April Fool's Day joke, although the thought did cross my mind.
Here are some friends at the hospital to prove it.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jason! My wife, Rachel, is almost 30 weeks pregnant, and we are looking forward to his arival in June. Glad to have found your blog.

Blessings,

Bret Rogers

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you. What a handsome little guy.
Miss ya'll!

Kevin, Sharon and Bailey

Barb said...

So sweet! Congratulations! And Erin, you look great!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I am so happy for ya'll. He is adorable. Too cute, too cute! And yes Erin, I agree, you look great!

Anonymous said...

Your little boy adorable! Congrats to both you and Erin! Blessings on all.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! He is absolutely beautiful! I darn near started crying at work. :) Hopefully we will get to meet him this fall. :)
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Mike & I are so happy for you guys!!

Meghan DeHart said...

congratulations!!! we are so excited for you two and the blessing that he will be to you. you won't remember life before him!

The Reed Family said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you guys! (Don't worry, the sleepless nights will end!)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I just found out! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Brent Porter

Abby said...

So excited for you guys! Look out ladies....he's a cutie :)

Maston said...

Thanks Beth for the encouragement about the sleepless nights. I needed to hear that! (as I type this at 5am with him in my arms) Thank you to all for your kind comments. We are happy to know you are sharing in our joy.

Anonymous said...

COngratulations Jason and Erin!! We welcome Little Andrew! He is SO cute! I have to say Erin, you look FABULOUS too! We are so excited for you both. We look forward to meeting Andrew!
Love, Jennifer and Brad