Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Growing boy

Andrew is almost 3 weeks old! I can't believe it. He now weighs 7lbs. 11 ounces. He gained 9 ounces last week. He has started staying awake more during the day, which means he is sleeping better at night.

We had a few adventures this week. The weather was nice so we took a few walks. We tried using his Snugli carrier. He wasn't sure about it at first, but then was fine with it. He looked like a doll in it though. He was stiff as could be. He also went for his first bus ride. It was a 2 hour adventure to Tesco to grocery shop. He slept through the entire trip.


Here are a few pictures of Andrew sleeping on daddy while daddy studied. Too cute!


Andrew is thinking about falling asleep but not sure he wants to.

3 comments:

Barb said...

How sweet he is! I wish I was there to see him. You are very blessed.

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute in the Snugli! ~Michelle

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! He is so cute!! We can't wait to meet him! I love the black and white pictures too. They look professional. We miss you guys and are REALLY enjoying the blog!

Love, Jen and Brad Willson