Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

Grandpa Maston

We had our first visitor from home this past weekend. Grandpa Maston came on Thursday. We had a good time but like always the visit ended too soon.




Here is Andrew in his cute overalls. I was so excited to capture this smile.

Andrew has been suffering from reflux. They told us to keep him upright as much as possible. So I borrowed a bouncy seat from a friend, thinking that would help. Problem is, Andrew does not like it. He usually screams as soon as we put him in it. In this picture below he stayed in it for about 20 min.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Hope the reflux calms down soon. He's so adorable, and looks so small in these pics.

By the way, i got the baby announcement yesterday. Thanks for sending it.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Grandpa Maston got to come visit! I completely understand visits being too short. I am so looking forward to my parents coming back when Eli is born! Ya'll look great!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't been good about keeping in touch, but when I heard about a BABY, I got so excited!

Andrew is sooo adorable! He is blessed to have you two as parents. I know you are a very loving mom! Congrats! I'll keep checking your blog to watch him grow! Technology is so cool that way! :)

P.S.- I am going to be a first time aunt in June!