One never knows what life holds, and this is certainly true in a foreign country. Below you will find some comments and pictures from our latest adventures. Enjoy.
WOW the wee man has a right Scottish accent sometimes! Do you hear it? A lot of folks say the girls have an American twang but I don't hear it myself. Anyway, it's all very interesting!
We notice his vocabulary is really Scottish but it is hard for me to tell which accent. He'll sound more and more Scottish now that he is in nursery though. I can't imagine your girls with an American twang!
2 comments:
WOW the wee man has a right Scottish accent sometimes! Do you hear it? A lot of folks say the girls have an American twang but I don't hear it myself. Anyway, it's all very interesting!
We notice his vocabulary is really Scottish but it is hard for me to tell which accent. He'll sound more and more Scottish now that he is in nursery though. I can't imagine your girls with an American twang!
Post a Comment