Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Moses Basket

I decided yesterday to get the baby's moses basket ready and to show it to Andrew so he could get used to it. When he saw it he said "Isla," which is the name of our friends' new baby. He had seen her in her moses basket the week before. I explained that this was for Andrew's baby, to which he repeated "baby." The moses basket was left sitting on the couch while I tidied up dinner. While I was in the kitchen, Andrew took the moses basket off the couch and carried it to the kitchen door. Then he climbed into it. It was so cute that I had to get a few quick pictures. But then I needed to get him out of it so he didn't break it! He was very unhappy when I took him out and put the basket in the other room out of his reach.


No comments: