Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

Good News and a Story about Andrew



Yes, we are expecting baby #2. We are due February 1st. I am 12 weeks now, so the sickness is starting to get better. My energy level is also picking up.

I have a cute story about Andrew. I went to pick him up from nursery on Thursday at about 2:00 and he was around a corner in the eating area. He is often over there exploring when I pick him up. He's hoping for more food I guess. Well, I walked to where I could see around the corner and he was sitting at the table. One of the staff picked him up and brought him to me. I asked her what he was doing. She said he saw the food trolley with the afternoon snack come in and he ran over and sat at the table. I had a good laugh. What can I say, our son loves his food!

5 comments:

Becky Post said...

Yea!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait for Feb. 1st!

Barb said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jason and Erin! How exciting! We are thinking about you guys!

The Reed Family said...

Hooray!!! We can be preggo buddy's! Here's to #2!!!!!

danny said...

Wow, that's exciting news! Congrats, Mastons! (About the new baby, though I suppose having a son who loves food is worthy of excitement, too)