Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

I will never live this down. Daddy was right, I was wrong! Jason has been encouraging me to start Andrew on solids. I have been hesitant because the health visitor advised waiting until 6 months. Andrew is just now 5 1/2 months. He wasn't really showing the classic signs they say to watch for either. Then this week he started waking in the night (a classic sign). So I told Jason if Andrew woke again last night, we would try solids today. And Andrew did. For lunch today he had baby rice cereal. The boy devoured it. You would have thought we hadn't fed him in a week! So, I guess he was ready. Here is the video of him eating and some pictures.





Last week Andrew got his first tooth. It is on the bottom. It is so funny to see it now when he smiles. He also got a new toy: a ring. It is great because he can sit up but is still able to move around.



1 comment:

Barb said...

It's hard to believe he's 5 1/2 months already! Wow! What a cute boy.