Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

This will cheer you up!

If anyone needs cheering up today just watch this video. You'll be giggling by the end. This is one of our friends playing with Andrew in the mirror.


Andrew is now big enough to face forward in his Snugli. He loves going for a walk and taking everything in. Daddy was less than thrilled that I made him stop for this pic, but he hid it well!


Andrew is in this awkward stage where he can't sit up yet, he is almost too big for his bouncy seat, and he doesn't like laying flat on the floor because he can't see everything. So I have been propping him up to sit or helping him to sit up. His mind is so active but his body doesn't always do what he wants it to do.

Everyone has commented lately on how bright Andrew's eyes are and how social he is. He loves for people to talk to him. He was squealing and talking to a lady and her daughter in the doctor's office the other day. It was so cute.

This is Andrew and Daddy's balancing trick.

1 comment:

Barb said...

He is adorable, and his eyes are so big! What a cute boy! Wish I was there to see him. I see you're still out and about in short sleeves. Amazing! Guess it won't last much longer, so enjoy it while you can.