Things with the baby are going well. We had a scan at 20 weeks and enjoyed seeing our little one. Apparently we have an active baby, which made getting good pictures difficult. I think we may have a football player (soccer that is) with all the kicking he/she has been doing. I have reached the stage of being obviously pregnant. Many people have asked in the past few weeks. This picture was taken at 20 weeks.

Hope all of you have a Merry Christmas.




4 comments:
Oh how exciting! I bet you had a wonderful time with your family and I know they must be so excited to see ya'll. Yeah, Corey misses American Football, alot! Every once in awhile Chilis has something playing that he can watch, but mainly just clips and news about the teams. We are hoping someone around here will have the Super Bowl playing, that would be awesome.
I am so excited for ya'll! Congrats!! Miss and love ya bunches!
Sharon, Kevin and Bailey
Holy cow! Hadn't checked the blog in a while and was shocked! Congratulations! I'll have to be better about checking in!
So, I'm waiting for another update... I keep checking your blog but see nothing new. How are you guys doing? How was your Christmas? How's Baby doing? I hope all is well there. I miss you guys. One year ago next week I showed up on your doorstep. Seems like forever ago, doesn't it?
Post a Comment