Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Pregnancy Pictures- Week 17

I decided it was time to post some pregnancy pictures. It has just become noticeable in the last few weeks. The first picture is week 16 and the next week 17. I felt the baby move yesterday! It was so neat.

7 comments:

Pwoods said...

Erin, You look great! I was waiting for some pictures! It is called a little bump, that is what I have heard others say about this stage. We hope ya'll are doing good, oh and when do you find out if baby is a boy or girl? Love ya'll

The Reed Family said...

Hi Erin! You look fantastic! Keep blogging pictures!

Anonymous said...

Erin, You so great. I really enjoy the blog. Also love your long hair. Love Grandma

Barb said...

I'll ditto what everyone else has said - you do look great. I'm so excited for you guys.

Meghan DeHart said...

You look great!! How have you been feeling? Keep us updated!

Efrain and Celeste said...

Hey guys it has been nice seeing your blog and congratulation on the gift and blessing of your baby.

Ephraim and Celly
(Still here at SWBTS)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!! Erin, you look great!

Brent Porter