Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Crieff, Scotland

The first weekend of March, I went to Crieff, Scotland with a group of ladies from our church for a Women's Retreat. Crieff is about 2 hours southwest of Aberdeen. We drove down on Friday night so we didn't get to see any of the scenery. I woke up Saturday morning, looked out the window of the cottage and was amazed by the view. The mountains were beautiful!


The weekend was spent looking at the Psalms of Ascent. We also had a speaker who shared about how God had worked in the life of her family while they were missionaries in Africa. On Saturday afternoon we had some free time. I went on a hike with two other women and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. On Saturday night we watched the solar eclipse. The weekend was a good opportunity for me to get to know other women in the church.


No comments: